Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the “Agreement”) governing orders placed on the www.biolabiocosmetica.com website (the “Web Site”) are hereby entered into between:
On the one hand, Biola Bio Cosmetica, Centro de Negocios Puerta de Banús, local 24, 29660 Marbella, Malaga, Spain. Hereafter referred to as “Biola”, “Biola Bio Cosmetica” or “biolabiocosmetica.com”
And on the other hand, Internet users wishing to make purchases online from Biola Bio Cosmetica, from here on in are referred to as the “Customer”.
These terms and conditions of sale are applicable to the sale of all items available on the biolabiocosmetica.com website, presented by Biola Bio Cosmetica.
They also apply to all stages of the ordering process.
All orders passed through the biolabiocosmetica.com website imply that the Customer has a complete understanding and acceptance, without reserve, of these general terms and conditions of sale as well as any additional particular conditions applying to any specific products or orders.
- biolabiocosmetica.com is a website providing online sale of cosmetic products for both individual and professional salons.
- All the products shown in our website are available in principle. In case the product is not in stock the shipment will not be immediate, and we will contact you to inform about the delivery time. If the product is sold out before the information has been updated, we will contact to you as soon as possible in order to offer a similar product instead or refund your money.
- The items on sale are described and presented as accurately as possible. If, in the unlikely event, errors occur or information is omitted in terms of presentation, biolabiocosmetica.com declines all responsibility. Photographs of the products used to enhance the descriptions are not contractual.
- The following procedure applies to all online orders: After clicking on the "Add to cart" button and having checked all the details of the order (quantity, price, size, colour, etc.) the Customer confirms the choice of the product or products that they wish to purchase with a validating click on the “confirm” icon.
- Orders become confirmed only after order acceptation by Biola Bio Cosmetica. Acceptation of the order is considered to come into effect after the sending of a confirmation of order e-mail to the e-mail address of the Customer.
- In the event of a product being unavailable, in spite of, or prior to, order confirmation by Biola Bio Cosmetica guarantees to inform the customer by whatever means deemed necessary. Biola Bio Cosmetica may decide to modify the order in as much as the unavailable product is concerned, or to cancel this product reference from the order, whilst ensuring supply of the remaining products and references on order. The Customer would then be reimbursed by Biola Bio Cosmetica if payment has already been made for articles that have not been sent.
- The Customer accepts that any order received by the Biola Bio Cosmetica after noon on a Friday, or midday of a day preceding a public holiday, will not be dealt with until the following Monday or working day after the public holiday.
- Delivery is understood to mean the transmission to the Customer of products ordered, to the address indicated on the ordering page of the website and which is confirmed on order confirmation.
- Delivery is assured from the time of order confirmation under the scheduled conditions, notwithstanding situations that may arise which are beyond the control of Biola Bio Cosmetica (such as flood, industrial action, fire, natural disasters etc.), which could cause delay.
- Delivery times are representative and depend on the destination of the order.
- Biola Bio Cosmetica undertakes to do everything in its power to ensure that delivery times are respected. But, a late delivery cannot in any way be used as motivation to cancel an order; neither can it entitle the customer to any sort of indemnity.
- The products are delivered at the Customer's risk, undergoing delivery, do so at the risk of the Customer. The Customer is under the obligation to inform the transporter by registered letter with recorded delivery, within three days of the product delivery date, of any product damage caused during transport or missing packages. A copy of the said letter should also be sent to Biola Bio Cosmetica.
- Free delivery for orders of 50 € and over applies to deliveries to mainland Spain only.
- The prices shown on the website are in Euros and include taxes with the exception of delivery charges. The VAT cited refers to Spanish VAT at the relevant rates for the products concerned. If the rate of VAT should be recently changed just prior to ordering, these charges may be passed on to the Customer without obligation to prior notification.
- biolabiocosmetica.com reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, however all products will be invoiced on the basis of prices applied at the time of ordering, under reserve of availability at that date.
- All orders, regardless of their country of origin, are payable in Euros.
- The ordered products remain the property of Biola Bio Cosmetica until full payment has been received.
- Orders shipped outside the European Union will be settled without Spanish taxes. They may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- The Customer has the possibility to pay using a bank or credit card, and Paypal as well.
- Payment by check is not accepted.
- The Customer may pay by bank or credit card directly on the website. It is possible to contact us to arrange payment by alternative methods such as bank transfer. The Customer validates their order definitively and irrevocably in the following manner: After checking and validating the address, product(s) ordered and total price, the Customer then provides the number of the bank or credit card and its expiry date. The order is then confirmed by clicking on the “Confirm” icon. It is at this confirmation point that the sale becomes statutory and binding.
- To ensure the secure status of all payments, biolabiocosmetica.com uses the Paypal secure payment system. This system integrates SSL standard technology. All confidential information (card number, date of expiry and security code) is sent directly to the Paypal server without any information being transmitted to the Biola Bio Cosmetica server. The secure payment system will then provide an electronic certificate to validate the payment.
Biola Bio Cosmetica will provide, a detailed order email, while the customer has the possibility to download a detailed invoice from the “my account” section of our online shop.
- If an article is defective, the Customer has 7 days from reception of the delivery of their order to send their request and qualitative pictures by e-mail clearly stating the reason why they wish to make the return, as well as the exact reference of the article in question. Biola Bio Cosmetica will then examine the Customer’s request and will contact the Customer by e-mail.
- Important note: All articles must be returned in their original condition. A returned article that has been damaged in any way though use or already used, will not be taken back.
- Returns concerning items that are not defective and in conformity with the on line order have to be paid for by the Customer, who also has to pay for the transport costs for the replacement article sent back to them. The returns package must only be sent by express handlers (TNT, FedEx, UPS or DHL, etc.).
- All transport costs are calculated on the basis of rates provided by the transport company and are not set by Biola Bio Cosmetica.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All the elements of the biolabiocosmetica.com website, both visual and the underlying technical aspects are protected by copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights and belong to Biola Bio Cosmetica.
LANGUAGES - CONTENTIONS
Except in the case of public order previsions, legal matters are to be attributed to the jurisdiction of Marbella (Malaga) Spain. biolabiocosmetica.com reserves the right to amend an update these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. The user shall be automatically bound by the terms and conditions in force at the time of purchasing on the Biola Bio Cosmetica website and is therefore advised to read them on a regular basis.